WHAT VIDEO TOPIC ARE YOU INTERESTED: https://www.drberg.com/video-idea-survey/video-topic
Take Dr. Berg’s Free Keto Mini-Course: http://pxlme.me/-i717vtY or go here: https://www.drberg.com/how-to-do-ketosis
Download Keto Essentials
In this video, Dr. Berg answers the question of can diabetes be reversed. In the American Diabetes Association Website, it says Type 2 diabetes remission without surgery does happen but very rarely. He also talks about Virta treatment, a treatment that is putting people on healthy ketosis diet. They have done research and they found out that 60% reversal of Diabetes Type 2 using Ketogenic Diet and 94% of insulin users reduced or eliminated usage after one year.
Hey guys, today we are gonna answer the question can diabetes actually be reversed. I think what we need to do with that answer is to go to the experts. Of course I went to the American Diabetes Association Website and I printed out an article I just want to go through some highlights. Type 2 Diabetes Remission Without Surgery Does Happen—But Very Rarely. However, there have been cases of type 2 diabetes remission (a state in which all signs and symptoms of diabetes disappear). Most often, this happens in people who have had weight loss surgery. Rarely, it has also been reported in people who have made lifestyle changes only. So we can make changes but it is very rare. What did the researchers find? Over 7 years, 1.47 percent of the entire group had a partial remission, 0.14 percent had a complete remission, and 0.007 percent had a prolonged remission. Overall, 1.60 percent of the entire group (4.6 percent of those who had been diagnosed for less than 2 years) had some sort of remission. Okay so that is pretty pathetic, 1.6% is not very good. So what are the implications of the study? Type 2 diabetes remission can occur in people who have not had weight loss surgery, but it is very, very rare. Applying the results of this study to the entire 25.6 million Americans with type 2 diabetes suggests that 384,000 people could have some type of remission in the next 7 years. However, only 1,800 people would have a remission lasting at least 5 years. So the question I want to know is what did you feed them? And you can’t find this information out with a study so I could not find out what they fed them. So I did some searching and I found some real interesting data on ketogenic diet. It is called the Virta Treatment. It is putting people in healthy ketosis diet. They have done research and they found 60% of reversal of diabetes type 2 using ketogenic diet after one year. 60% reversal, that is a little higher than 1.6% right and on top of that, 94% of insulin users reduced or eliminated usage after one year. Here’s a thing, on a daily basis, I am seeing people on a ketogenic diet with a massive changes in their blood sugars, coming off their medications, no longer becoming diabetic. SO if you want to actually improve your results from 1.6% to 60% do the ketogenic diet but do it healthily.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 52 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government and the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. Dr. Berg trains chiropractors, physicians and allied healthcare practitioners in his methods, and to date he has trained over 2,500 healthcare professionals. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to Dr. Berg and his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Disclaimer: Dr. Berg does not diagnose, treat or prevent any medical conditions; instead he helps people create their health to avoid health problems. He also works with their physicians, who then monitor their medications. Dr. Berg is not involved in advising alteration in medications.
This video is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. Through my videos, blog posts, website information, I give suggestions for you and your doctor to research and provide general information for educational purposes only. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.