The Mayo Clinic puts laetrile to the test to see if it is an effective cancer treatment.
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at https://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free recipe from his new HOW NOT TO DIE COOKBOOK. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from his books, DVDs, and speaking directly support NutritionFacts.org).
What about eating apricot seeds directly? In case you missed the previous video, check out Do Apricot Seeds Work as an Alternative Cancer Cure? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/do-apricot-seeds-work-as-an-alternative-cancer-cure).
Mayo was also the one that tested IV vitamin C:
• Intravenous Vitamin C for Terminal Cancer Patients (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/intravenous-vitamin-c-for-terminal-cancer-patients/)
• Vitamin C Supplements for Terminal Cancer Patients (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/vitamin-c-supplements-for-terminal-cancer-patients/)
• The Role of Vitamin C in the Treatment of Terminal Cancer (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-role-of-vitamin-c-in-the-treatment-of-terminal-cancer/)
And here’s when Gerson Therapy was put to the test:
• Gerson Therapy for Cancer (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/gerson-therapy-for-cancer/)
• Gerson-style Therapy vs. Chemotherapy (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/gerson-therapy-vs-chemotherapy/)
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-laetrile-amygdalin-or-vitamin-b-17-work-as-an-alternative-cancer-cure and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-laetrile-amygdalin-or-vitamin-b-17-work-as-an-alternative-cancer-cure. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgments for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast : http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/