What have more than 100 studies on wi-fi and human brain wave modulation found?
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter and get the Evidence-Based Eating Guide: A Healthy Living Resource from Dr. Greger and NutritionFacts.org. Sign up at https://www.nutritionfacts.org/healthkit.
Whoa, that video took quite a turn! Sometimes that happens when I’m researching a topic. I just go where the science leads, and the internet porn angle seemed to me the greatest potential health threat.
For those who just want to stick to the effects of the electromagnetic radiation, I have a bunch of other videos on cell phones and wi-fi. The few I mentioned are Do Cell Phones Lower Sperm Counts? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/do-cell-phones-lower-sperm-counts/), Does Laptop Wi-Fi Lower Sperm Counts? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-laptop-wi-fi-lower-sperm-counts/), and Do Mobile Phones Affect Brain Function? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/do-mobile-phones-affect-brain-function).
Here are the rest:
• Does Cell Phone Radiation Cause Cancer? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Does-Cell-Phone-Radiation-Cause-Cancer)
• Cell Phone Brain Tumor Risk? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Cell-Phone-Brain-Tumor-Risk)
• Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/do-cell-phones-cause-cancer)
• The Effects of Cell Phones and Bluetooth on Nerve Function (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/The-Effects-of-Cell-Phones-and-Bluetooth-on-Nerve-Function)
• Is Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity Real? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/is-electromagnetic-hypersensitivity-real)
• Do Cell Phones Cause Salivary Gland Tumors (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/do-cell-phones-cause-salivary-gland-tumors)
• Do Mobile Phones Affect Sleep? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/do-mobile-phones-affect-sleep)
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-wi-fi-radiation-affect-brain-function and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-wi-fi-radiation-affect-brain-function. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast : http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/