Take Dr. Berg’s Free Keto Mini-Course: http://pxlme.me/-i717vtY or go here: https://www.drberg.com/how-to-do-ketosis
Download Keto Essentials
In this video, Dr. Berg talks about what you can do to stop a cold at its first sign. If you are being exposed to viruses or bacteria, it has to do with your own internal resistance or the susceptibility to the virus or bacteria. If your immune system is strong and if you have this health reserve, you could not be susceptible to viruses.
• Zinc and Vitamin C – don’t take vitamin c as a supplement. Take a food-based vitamin c but it is better to take actual lemon.
• ACV – when you acidify the body with apple cider vinegar, you speed up phagocytes, which helps clean up the bacteria of the body. It could also speed up the white blood cell action.
• Garlic / Lemon – The actual lemon and not lemon juice because lemon juice is pasteurized and vitamin c is sensitive to heat and oxygen.
Benefits of Garlic:
• Intermittent Fasting – the body could go into the repair mode and starts to increase its resistance to stress.
• Less stress
• No sugar, alcohol or milk products
• Quality of sleep – could increase the resistance against an infection.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 52 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.