There have been at least 46 studies involving more than a thousand people to see if those suffering from electrosensitivity are deluding themselves.
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at http://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from his books, DVDs, and speaking directly support NutritionFacts.org).
This is part of an extended video series on the effects of cell phone and Bluetooth radiation. Here are the others if you missed any:
• Does Cell Phone Radiation Cause Cancer? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Does-Cell-Phone-Radiation-Cause-Cancer)
• Cell Phone Brain Tumor Risk? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Cell-Phone-Brain-Tumor-Risk)
• Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/do-cell-phones-cause-cancer)
• Do Mobile Phones Affect Brain Function? (http:///nutritionfacts.org/video/do-mobile-phones-affect-brain-function)
• The Effects of Cell Phones and Bluetooth on Nerve Function (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/The-Effects-of-Cell-Phones-and-Bluetooth-on-Nerve-Function)
What does this have to do with nutrition? Nothing. It’s just me responding to requests to use our research team to dig into other controversial areas like mammograms (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/9-out-of-10-women-misinformed-about-mammograms/) where there’s multibillion dollar industries pressing on the scales, making it hard to disentangle the truth. We’re doing what we can. Too bad there aren’t other websites like this to offer objective evidence-based analyses on all the important questions in life. If you want to support our work please consider donating (https://nutritionfacts.org/donate/).
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/is-electromagnetic-hypersensitivity-real and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/is-electromagnetic-hypersensitivity-real. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgments for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast : http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/