Nutrition/Health

Rid Your Back Fat: The Fastest Way

How can you get rid of back fat and love handles fast? Find out in this short video.

For more info on health-related topics, go here: http://bit.ly/2MPwmgc

Keto on Steroids:
http://bit.ly/2MrdhRg

Download Keto Essentials
http://bit.ly/2DH0d6o

Timestamps: 
0:00 Fastest way to get rid of back fat
0:25 Three types of fat
1:00 Why intermittent fasting works
1:16 Keto vs. intermittent fasting
1:50 How long to fast
3:02 Why you don’t see results
3:25 Tips for intermittent fasting

In this video, we’re going to talk about the fastest way to get rid of your back fat. What is the most important thing to get rid of back fat? It’s intermittent fasting. 

Hands-down, fasting is the most powerful tool for getting rid of back fat. There are three types of fat you should know about:
• Fat in your liver
• Visceral fat (around your abdomen)
• Subcutaneous fat (just underneath the skin)

When doing a diet, the first type of fat to go away is the fat in your liver. Then, your visceral fat. Lastly, your subcutaneous fat. 

Some people work really hard to lose weight, but they can’t get rid of subcutaneous fat that causes that roll around your midsection and back. 

So how can you get rid of back fat fast? You have to do intermittent fasting. In this case, intermittent fasting is even more critical than keto. However, if you do both keto and intermittent fasting, your results will come much quicker. 
About 80% of the population would be able to get rid of their back fat if they did intermittent fasting for 18 hours a day. The other 20% would need to do 20-23 hours of intermittent fasting. 

The best thing you can do is skip breakfast. Have your first meal later in the day to increase your fasting time. 
Along with fasting, you should:
• Have less than 10 carbs a day
• Excercise 
• Decrease fat to under 70 grams if you want to see faster results
• Try drinking unsweet tea or coffee while fasting
• Get plenty of electrolytes and B vitamins
• Drink plenty of water (2 liters a day)
• Use apple cider vinegar and lemon juice
Intermittent fasting helps:
• Boost your metabolism
• Normalize your insulin
• Decrease hunger

Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 53 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.

DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://bit.ly/35porgc

Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg

Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg

ABOUT DR. BERG: http://bit.ly/2QknHEC

Disclaimer:
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.

Related posts

My Opinion on Psyllium Seed Husk

mrwonderful

Dec 26 2019 Live Q&A with Dr. Greger

mrwonderful

Benefits of Flaxseeds for Inflammation

mrwonderful