Dr. Berg’s New Body Type Guide: https://shop.drberg.com/drbergs-new-body-type-guide
Take Dr. Berg’s Free Keto Mini-Course: http://pxlme.me/-i717vtY or go here: https://www.drberg.com/how-to-do-ketosis
Download Keto Essentials
In this video, Dr. Berg talks about what is Gastric Bypass. The most common type of Gastric Bypass is Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass, it is when they take the stomach into two sections and reroute the small intestine. The purpose of the stomach is to help you digest protein, kill pathogens and absorb mineral. He also talks about the effects and problems if you undergo to this Gastric Bypass surgery.
Purpose of the Stomach:
• Helps Digest Proteins
• Kills Pathogens
• Help Absorb Mineral
Effects of Gastric Bypass:
• Problems with Digesting Proteins
• Difficulty releasing the powerful protein enzymes
• Not going to have the capacity to kill off pathogens – unwise to consume sushi, raw fish, and raw meats because if there are any parasites or microbes, the stomach won’t kill it off.
• Nutritional Deficiencies (Fat Soluble Vitamins – Vitamin A, D, E) – it takes a really strong acidic stomach to trigger or release the bile in the gallbladder.
This Fat Soluble Vitamins are important for Vision, Bone, and Immune System
• Malabsorption – Not going to be able to absorb the nutrients from the food that you are eating to the extent that you did before.
• Increase Risk of Leakage
• Scar Tissue – Serrapeptase is a great remedy and a powerful enzyme to help you break down scar tissue and unwanted proteins in your body.
• Mortality – .5%Risk of dying
• Dumping Syndrome – Having Diarrhea all the time that has to do with too much bile.
Things to Add If You Have Already Undergo with Gastric Bypass:
• Apple Cider Vinegar or Betaine Hydrochloride – To increase acidity to actually digest more protein.
• Eat really clean and make sure to cook your food very well.
• Enhance the diet with minerals and trace minerals
• Take Fat Soluble Vitamins
• Bile Salts – If you feel constipated but not if you have diarrhea.
It is recommended to do Healthy Ketogenic Diet and Intermittent Fasting before you attempt this.
Hey guys! Recently I had a question about gastric bypass someone is wondering if they should do it and I just wanted to explain what is the common gastric bypass is and some of the complications because some of the benefits that people hear about gastric bypass is that your diabetes clears up, you loose weight, etc. but the question is why can’t you do this without having to do with surgery. That is the big question. I think you can but for those people that already have those surgery we are gonna come up to the solutions to maybe some complications. But at least I wanna explain, what it is. So the most common type of gastric bypass is something called Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass. Where basically they are gonna take the stomach, put it in two sections and they are gonna reroute the plumbing or the small intestine. So here is the stomach right here and here is the small intestine and we have a lot of small intestine.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 52 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government and the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. Dr. Berg trains chiropractors, physicians and allied healthcare practitioners in his methods, and to date he has trained over 2,500 healthcare professionals. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to Dr. Berg and his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Disclaimer: Dr. Berg does not diagnose, treat or prevent any medical conditions; instead he helps people create their health to avoid health problems. He also works with their physicians, who then monitor their medications. Dr. Berg is not involved in advising alteration in medications.
This video is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. Through my videos, blog posts, website information, I give suggestions for you and your doctor to research and provide general information for educational purposes only. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.